Digital cameras are the most often used gadget to capture beautiful pictures and videos of most memorable events. These cameras store all kinds of media files like images, sound recording, songs and video clippings. The data on the camera is going to be stored on storage devices called memory cards and memory sticks. Memory cards not only store media files but can also store files and folders too. You can find number of memory cards from different brands like Lexar, Sony, SanDisk, Patriot, Transcend, Kingston, etc. The SD cards are the Secure Digital memory cards that you choose to use in digital cameras to keep media files.
How does loss of data occurs?
Your data kept in SD cards of video cameras could be lost often. Feel that you captured lot of pictures during an occasion. After capturing you inserted the camera on to the system to copy all those photos. Nevertheless, you failed to realize that the interface was improper. For this reason the process was stopped without complete transfer and the files got corrupt. This action caused data loss. In any situation of data loss the first thing you happen to be meant to do is stop using the card for further storage of the latest data. Because when details are lost from the SD card if the memory of the device is not overwritten then your chance for restoring the data is high. And with the recovery software you can perform photo recovery from SD card easily. So be careful with the device from where you’ve lost data. You may even find more scenarios of data loss as mentioned below:
- SD card damage – While using the memory card around the system, sometimes on account of file format errors the SD card may compel you to format these devices. If you choose to format the card then all the data will be erased from OS memory. Thus you could possibly lose data.
- Accidental format – If you accidentally format the SD card without having to take backup of required data then you might need to face severe loss of data.
- Frequent removal of card from camera – If the card is been inserted on the camera to save captured pictures and videos, if it is being removed and inserted for various times without any caution then this card can get corrupt and the data could be lost.
- Harmful virus attack – You can find most of the cases wherein your data on memory cards will be lost as a result of card corruption on account of virus attack. And also sometimes there occurs CRC errors with the result that your data will be lost.
The data could possibly be lost in most of the techniques and to effortlessly restore back the lost data you can go with digital picture recovery software. It could restore various media files like pictures, audio songs and video files. These digital cameras, camcorders, etc are of various brands and each brand of camera will store the media files with various data format. This software can recover all these kinds of media file types with few simple clicks. The program features might be mentioned as below:
- Restores all lost pictures from various memory cards including CF cards, SD cards, XD cards, memory sticks, etc.
- Effectively retrieves media files of extendable .mjp, .mp4v, .jpeg, .mpg, .mov, .divx, .tiff, etc from all of brands of memory cards.
- Also can restore formatted or re-formatted storage device data within few steps of process.
- Corrupt memory data can be recovered with the aid of this software.
The software program may be used whenever there is certainly any kind of data from digital camera’s memory. It supports focusing on both Windows and Mac systems of varied OS versions. The program is accessible for demo purpose to enable you to make a trial of the software and you then could purchase it for complete usability.