Hard disk drives are main storage devices in computer systems; these are durable for long period and having large storage space. It is used to store files, folders, media files, journals, brochures, large documents, applications etc. As usage of personal computers increases day by day to store personal information or business information, many new external devices are also introduced to store and share data. External hard drives are USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, memory sticks, fire wire drives and iPods etc. The different types of hard drives are IDE, SATA, SCSI, ATA, PATA, and SSD.
Let us discuss general scenario where a final year student doing project, want to install dual operating systems in his system. The installation process interrupted by power loss while installing OS, thus he lost entire project details. This kind of data loss makes so depression to individuals, nothing to worry you can recover hard drive by using Hard Drive Recover software. Like this so many data lose scenarios exists. Let us discuss some of them:
- Accidental format: If you connecting or disconnecting external devices like USB drivers, external hard drive and flash memory etc. repeatedly then system will prompts or alerts a message asking you want to format device, if you press format option accidentally then your entire hard drive get format leads to data lose.
- Restoration of data when OS is in abnormal state: If you trying to restore the data when Operating System is in abnormal state. Then you get error message like “Restoration point is not found” this may leads to data loss in hard drive.
- Virus or Trojan attack: If you not installed with any anti-virus software in computer system or you are using external devices which are virus affected then you have to format the hard drive this leads to data lose.
Advised to follow some preventive actions when to come across data lose scenarios
- Keep back up of essential and confidential data of hard drive using external USB devices.
- Use external power supply to system such as USP while partitioning the drives, upgrading software’s and installing dual Operating Systems etc.
- Maintain good quality anti-virus software in system to protect from viruses, malwares or strong Trojans.
Hard drive recovery tool solve complex problems in few minutes. This tool restores lost files from hard drive, formatted data from hard drive, deleted partitions etc. which contains documents, audio files, video files, and RAW files etc. This recovery software recovers more than 300 file types. This tool recovers lost files from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT. The software supports irrespective of all Operating Systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 etc.
Hard drive recovery software will safely restores original files and folders. It is advised to download demo version of the software, available for free of cost. It makes you to understand how to recover lost files from hard drive with out any prior knowledge. Demo version provides you to preview of the all lost files, by using license key you can restore them back infraction of seconds.